- The secret of a closed court divorce in Ukraine
- Divorce in secret in Ukraine
- When a closed trial is allowed in Ukraine
- Who can attend the closed meeting in Ukraine?
- Court decision in a closed court session in Ukraine
- Features of a closed court session in Ukraine
- Attorney Secrecy in Divorce in Ukraine
- Family lawyer in closed-door divorce cases in Ukraine
The secret of a closed court divorce in Ukraine
On our website advokat-skriabin.com you can familiarize yourself with the topic: “The secret of divorce in a closed court session” and, if you have any questions, seek legal advice from our family lawyers and lawyers who will provide you with legal services in family matters.
Divorce in secret in Ukraine
The dissolution of a marriage is often very uncomfortable for the spouses. As a rule, there are good reasons for ending a relationship, not all of which you want to discuss in public.
Dissolution of a marriage through the courts involves an open trial. However, given that, according to the Constitution of Ukraine, every citizen has the right to privacy, there are other options.
In the event that a participant in the proceedings wishes to keep the proceedings secret, he can legally submit a petition. After his evidence is accepted by the court as objective arguments for holding a closed hearing instead of an open one, the court makes a reasoned decision.
It is important that a closed court hearing of a divorce case does not simplify the process. In this case, the trial proceeds according to the same procedure as in an open trial, all the rules of the procedure must certainly be observed.
When a closed trial is allowed in Ukraine
According to the Code of Civil Procedure, the consideration of divorce cases in all courts of Ukraine is carried out openly and orally. However, in some cases, a closed court session is allowed. These include meetings where:
- a state secret or one that is protected by law may be disclosed;
- the secret of adoption may be revealed;
- the circumstances of the personal and family life of a citizen can be made public;
- information that degrades the honor and dignity of the participants in the case may be made public.
Each of these circumstances can become the reason why the court will decide to consider the divorce case in a closed court session.
Who can attend the closed meeting in Ukraine?
The closed court session may be attended exclusively by the participants in the trial, as well as, if necessary, by witnesses, experts, specialists and translators.
Court decision in a closed court session in Ukraine
A court decision on divorce, rendered in a closed court hearing, is not publicly announced in comparison to how it happens in an open hearing. Nevertheless, according to the Code of Civil Procedure of Ukraine, the result of the pending divorce case should be publicly available. This provision of the legislation is due to the public announcement of only the operative part of the court decision. With this option, the disclosure of secret information, by virtue of which the court made a decision to consider the case in a closed session, is excluded.
Features of a closed court session in Ukraine
A closed court session implies the presence of only the participants in the process at the court session. The question of holding the session in private is decided by the representatives of the court:
- in preparatory production;
- during the consideration of the case on the merits.
I would like to emphasize that:
- only part of the court session can be held in a closed format, that is, the court restricts access to only that part of the session that is prescribed in the ruling.
- at the court session, a decision may be made to transfer it to an open form. This happens if it is revealed that there are no grounds for hiding information on the case from the public. The reasons may be either the public availability of such information, or the groundlessness of the concealment.
Attorney Secrecy in Divorce in Ukraine
One of the basic laws of Ukraine, which underlies the activities of every lawyer, is the Law of Ukraine “On the Bar”. It is in this law that the information that a lawyer received when a client turns to him for legal assistance should be kept secret.
The law also says that a lawyer is not subject to questioning on any facts that have become known to him from his client. At the same time, the study and filming of his documents also have no legal basis.
Therefore, turning to a family lawyer for legal assistance, you can be sure that the secrecy of the case will be properly protected!
Family lawyer in closed-door divorce cases in Ukraine
For an effective decision on the secrecy of divorce in a closed court session, you should contact professional family lawyers.
- provide legal advice on family matters;
- will help to determine the best option for solving a family case;
- prepare all the necessary documents;
- accompanies the course of the entire trial.
Our family lawyers will do everything necessary for a quick and high-quality completion of a legal case!
If you do not know how to do the right thing to decide the case in your favor – write or call our family lawyers!
The first step on the road to success in solving a divorce secret case in closed court is to contact good family lawyers!
If the article “The Secret of a Divorce in a Closed Court Session” was useful to you, please like it. We will provide you with the most relevant and useful information in the field of family law, as well as on new changes in the legislation of Ukraine regarding the secrecy of divorce in a closed court session.
Useful site materials advokat-skriabin.com:
- Registration of marriage with a foreigner in Ukraine
- Registration of marriage in the registry office of Ukraine
- Divorce translator
- Recognition of marriage as invalid
- Divorce through the registry office without the presence of a spouse
- Registration of a court decision in case of divorce at the registry office
- Certificate of divorce based on a court decision
- Divorce if the husband or wife is abroad
- Marriage contract
consideration of the case in a closed court session of the Code of Civil Procedure
divorce statement online
refusal to divorce
consideration of the case in a closed court session is allowed
divorce through court with children
court hearing divorce
how is the hearing going on divorce
divorce trial for the first time
the presence of children in court in case of divorce
judicial 30 3.76
Session 29 3.64
closed 23 2.89
court session 22 2.76 / 5.52
closed court 21 2.63 / 7.90
closed court 19 2.38 / 4.77
family 15 1.88
divorce 14 1.76
mystery 14 1.76
lawyer 13 1.63
divorce closed 10 1.25 / 2.51
divorce closed trial 10 1.25 / 3.76
divorce closed court 10 1.25 / 5.02
solution 10 1.25
May 8 1.00
family lawyers 8 1.00 / 2.01
divorce secret 8 1.00 / 2.01
process 7 0.88
court 7 0.88
information 6 0.75
consideration 6 0.75
case 6 0.75
divorce secret closed 6 0.75 / 2.26
secrecy of divorce closed court 6 0.75 / 3.01
legal 6 0.75
it is 5 0.63
open 5 0.63
Ukraine 5 0.63
marriage 4 0.50
question 4 0.50
all 4 0.50
law 4 0.50
closed meetings 4 0.50 / 1.00
only 4 0.50
base 4 0.50
accept 4 0.50
termination 4 0.50
divorce 4 0.50 / 1.00
trial 4 0.50 / 1.00
ship 4 0.50
participant 4 0.50
circulation 3 0.38