- Divorce translator in Ukraine
- Translation services in the process of divorce in Ukraine
- Requirements for a translator in case of divorce in Ukraine
- Translator’s rights when considering a divorce in Ukraine
- Consequences of the Interpreter’s Failure to Appear at the Divorce Session in Ukraine
- Divorce translation services in Ukraine
- Lawyer and translator services in Ukraine
- Divorce Translator Family Lawyer in Ukraine
Divorce translator in Ukraine
On our website advokat-skriabin.com you can familiarize yourself with the topic: “Translator in case of divorce” and, if you have any questions, seek legal advice from our family lawyers and lawyers who will provide you with legal services in family matters.
Translation services in the process of divorce in Ukraine
In accordance with Article 9 of the Code of Civil Procedure of Ukraine, all trials, including those on divorce, are held in the state language – Ukrainian. However, not in all cases of divorce, the participants in the process are citizens of Ukraine. In some cases of divorce, one of the participants may be a foreigner (divorce from a foreign citizen in Ukraine).
The legislation regulates linguistic equality between persons participating in court proceedings, and therefore they are entitled to use their native language, or the one that they speak. Taking this into account, the CPC of Ukraine provides for the use of the services of an interpreter at the court session.
This provision is relevant for those cases when a foreigner:
- does not fully speak the state language of Ukraine;
- does not speak Ukrainian well enough.
An interpreter can be appointed:
- at the initiative of the court;
- by a court order at the request of the participants in the divorce case.
Requirements for a translator in case of divorce in Ukraine
The following requirements are imposed on the translator participating in the court session in case of divorce through the court:
- fluency in the state language in which the proceedings take place, as well as in the language requiring translation;
- possession of the technique of communicating with the deaf, dumb and deaf-dumb, if this is required when considering a specific case of divorce with the participation of persons with hearing impairment. In this case, it is necessary that the translator has an appropriate document confirming his qualifications.
Moreover, a person participating in the divorce process as a translator must confirm the completeness and correctness of the translation made on the relevant documents by affixing his signature.
Translator’s rights when considering a divorce in Ukraine
When resorting to the services of an interpreter in case of divorce in court, it is necessary to understand that, along with responsibilities, he also has rights.
The translator has the right to:
- ask questions to clarify the translation;
- receive timely payment for their services, the amount of which must be agreed with the client prematurely;
- refuse to participate in the divorce proceedings on the grounds that he does not have sufficient qualifications.
If the translator refuses to perform the duties assigned to him without a valid reason, or makes a deliberately incorrect translation, then, according to the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure of Ukraine, he will be forced to incur criminal liability for this.
Consequences of the Interpreter’s Failure to Appear at the Divorce Session in Ukraine
In most cases, spouses who are interested in the services of a specialist in translation from their native language into Ukrainian take steps to select a responsible translator. However, there are times when, due to certain circumstances, he does not appear at the hearing. What are the actions that follow?
In such a situation, the court, first of all, hears the opinion of the participants in the process on the issue of considering the divorce case in court without the participation of an interpreter. Further, the court makes one of two possible options for the decision:
- consideration of a divorce case without an interpreter;
- postponement of consideration of the divorce case.
At the same moment, the representative of the judicial power decides the issue of the responsibility of the interpreter who did not appear at the hearing.
Divorce translation services in Ukraine
An interpreter is a specialist who legally takes part in the divorce proceedings by providing services to a spouse who does not speak the state language.
With this in mind, the range of services of a family lawyer includes a number of tasks:
- official translation of documents of the registry office;
- representation in civil status agencies for divorce through the registry office;
- translation of court procedural documents;
- representation of the client in court;
- translation of divorce documents for their further legalization.
Lawyer and translator services in Ukraine
The need for an interpreter during divorce through a court or through the registry office appears quite often in practice. In this case, you can find it yourself or contact a family lawyer. In most cases, divorce lawyers have worked with good translation specialists for many years, and therefore finding a translator through a lawyer has a number of advantages:
- no need to waste time looking for a specialist;
- it is extremely unlikely that an inadequate level of qualification of the translator will be found;
- the likelihood of an irresponsible approach to the provision of services is excluded due to the account of the translator’s reputation;
- the objective cost for the translation service.
Moreover, by contacting a lawyer in Zaporozhye, you save time on preparing documents if you need to legalize them. A lawyer will promptly help you make a competent translation and legalize documents as quickly as possible for their use outside of Ukraine.
Divorce Translator Family Lawyer in Ukraine
To effectively resolve the case of a translator in a divorce, you should contact professional family lawyers.
- provide legal advice on family matters;
- will help to determine the best option for solving a family case;
- prepare all the necessary documents;
- accompanies the course of the entire trial.
Our family lawyers will do everything necessary for a quick and high-quality completion of a legal case!
If you do not know how to do the right thing to decide the case in your favor – write or call our family lawyers!
The first step on the road to success in resolving a divorce translator case is to contact good family lawyers!
If the article “Translator for Divorce” was useful for you, please like it. We will provide you with the most relevant and useful information in the field of family law, as well as on new changes in the legislation of Ukraine regarding an interpreter in case of divorce.
Useful site materials advokat-skriabin.com:
- Registration of marriage with a foreigner in Ukraine
- Registration of marriage in the registry office of Ukraine
- The secret of a closed court divorce
- Recognition of marriage as invalid
- Divorce through the registry office without the presence of a spouse
- Registration of a court decision in case of divorce at the registry office
- Certificate of divorce based on a court decision
- Divorce if the husband or wife is abroad
- Marriage contract
divorce statement 2021 download
divorce certificate online
divorce through the registry office
or a divorce certificate is issued 2021
declaration of divorce without presence sample
divorce through court
state register of divorce
divorce in court
divorce of spouses
translator 31 3.73
divorce 20 2.41
lawyer 16 1.93
family 14 1.68
service 12 1.44
translation 11 1.32
translator for divorce 11 1.32 / 2.65
process 9 1.08
marriage 8 0.96
document 8 0.96
family lawyers 8 0.96 / 1.93
case 8 0.96
language 8 0.96
termination 7 0.84
divorce 7 0.84 / 1.68
judicial 7 0.84
Ukraine 7 0.84
question 6 0.72
divorce 5 0.60
meeting 5 0.60
consideration 5 0.60
own 4 0.48
state 4 0.48
state language 4 0.48 / 0.96
may 4 0.48
it is 4 0.48
right 4 0.48
solution 4 0.48
specialist 4 0.48
court 4 0.48
translation services 4 0.48 / 0.96
participation 4 0.48
participant 4 0.48
legal 4 0.48
lawyer translator 3 0.36 / 0.72
divorce proceedings 3 0.36 / 0.72
all 3 0.36
registry office 3 0.36