- Divorce through the court in Ukraine
- What is a court decision in Ukraine?
- Terms of divorce in court with the issuance of a decision in Ukraine
- Divorce registration based on a court decision in Ukraine
- Court decision – a document confirming the divorce in Ukraine
- Get a court decision with the help of a lawyer in Ukraine
- Frequently asked questions to a family lawyer in Ukraine
Divorce through the court in Ukraine
Divorce is an official procedure for the termination of family relations at the mutual will of the spouses or at the initiative of one of them. This procedure can take place in the registry office or in court, depending on the specific circumstances.
Divorce through the court takes place in accordance with the provisions:
- Family Code of Ukraine (SK);
- Of the Civil Procedure Code (CPC).
According to the Code of Civil Procedure of Ukraine, the final stage of the divorce process is the decision on divorce by representatives of the judiciary.
What is a court decision in Ukraine?
When considering a divorce case, the main task of representatives of the judiciary is to determine whether this family union is contrary to the interests of the spouses and their children, and whether it is possible to preserve the family as a unit of society.
As a result of the consideration of the case at the session, the court can make one of three decisions:
- dissolve the marriage;
- refuse a divorce;
- postpone the consideration of the case, and set aside a time limit for reconciliation.
Terms of divorce in court with the issuance of a decision in Ukraine
Divorce through the courts is a rather complicated process, and therefore the duration of the divorce proceedings is not always predictable.
The term for a divorce depends on many factors, the main of which are:
- the presence of children in a married couple;
- true desire / unwillingness of the spouse to divorce;
- active / passive participation of the spouse in the trial;
- qualifications of a specialist representing the interests of the plaintiff and the defendant in court.
All these factors significantly affect the decision that the court will make after a comprehensive consideration of the case.
A court ruling is the final stage of a judicial divorce. Further, exactly 30 days are allocated to appeal this decision.
The countdown can start:
- from the moment the decision is made by the court in person at the meeting (or the presence of your representative);
- from the moment of receipt of a copy of the court decision upon its issuance in absentia (for this, it is necessary to have documents confirming the date of receipt of the copy).
If within 30 days the court decision on divorce has not been appealed, then on legal grounds it comes into legal force.
Divorce registration based on a court decision in Ukraine
After the court decision comes into force, a divorce occurs.
Regardless of the state authority in which the divorce takes place: the court or the registry office, the fact of divorce must be recorded in the appropriate authority without fail.
The only authority in Ukraine authorized to register changes in civil status (birth, marriage, change of name, divorce, death) is the registry office.
On the basis of a court decision on divorce, the registry office enters the data into the state register and puts a mark in the deed entry. These actions take place without the participation of the former spouses, however, given the importance of the procedure for registering the fact of divorce in the registry office, we recommend that you make sure yourself that the process has been brought to its logical conclusion.
Court decision – a document confirming the divorce in Ukraine
The documents confirming the divorce are different for each case. In case of divorce through the registry office – a divorce certificate, which is issued on the day of official registration. While in a divorce through a court, the court’s decision is the document that confirms the divorce.
That is why, at the present time, in case of divorce through the court, a divorce certificate is not issued; a court decision can be obtained to replace it.
Get a court decision with the help of a lawyer in Ukraine
A court decision is an important document that has significance in later life. That is why if this document is lost or damaged, you can legally obtain a copy of it.
A family divorce lawyer can help you get a copy of the court decision. As soon as possible, he will be able to receive a document even without your presence. At the same time, the place of divorce in Ukraine and the city of your current stay does not matter.
A divorce lawyer works remotely throughout Ukraine, and therefore can easily help resolve your issue. By contacting a lawyer, you can not only get a copy of the court decision, but also use related services, such as:
- translation of documents into a foreign language;
- affixing an apostille as legalization;
- sending documents to the required city of Ukraine, or outside the home country.
Frequently asked questions to a family lawyer in Ukraine
Useful site materials advokat-skriabin.com:
- Lawyer in Zaporozhye
- Alimony lawyer
- Division of property of spouses
- Deprivation of parental rights
- Determining the child’s place of residence
- Departure of the child abroad
- Elimination of obstacles in communication with the child
- Apostille on documents
- Obtaining duplicate duplicates of documents at the registry office
How to get a copy of the court decision online
How to get a court decision online
How to get a copy of the court decision State Service
How to get a court decision with a mark of entry into force
How to get a copy of a civil court decision
Application for a court decision
Issuance of a copy of the CPC court decision
How to get a court decision via the Internet
obtaining a court decision
application for a court decision
after receiving the court decision
obtaining a copy of the court decision
obtaining a decision in a court case
deadline for obtaining a court decision
sample for obtaining a court decision
sample application for a court decision
obtaining a court decision in a civil case
obtaining a writ of execution by court order
right to a court decision
obtaining a legal decision from a court
obtaining a decision of the court of appeal
application for a copy of a court decision
Checked by Victoria on 22.06.21
divorce 21 3.71
solution 20 3.53
court decisions 14 2.47 / 4.95
Court 13 2.30
ship 13 2.30
marriage 9 1.59
document 9 1.59
divorce court 7 1.24 / 2.47
termination 7 1.24
dissolution of marriage 7 1.24 / 2.47
registry office 6 1.06
get 6 1.06
Ukraine 6 1.06
copy 5 0.88
process 5 0.88
spouse 5 0.88
lawyer 4 0.71
your 4 0.71
power 4 0.71
removal 4 0.71
document confirms 4 0.71 / 1.41
document confirms divorce 4 0.71 / 2.12
it is 4 0.71
organ 4 0.71
base 4 0.71
confirm 4 0.71
consideration 4 0.71
registration 4 0.71
family 4 0.71
term 4 0.71
judicial 4 0.71
by issuing a decision divorce court 3 0.53 / 2.12
given 3 0.53
legal 3 0.53
copy of decision 3 0.53 / 1.06
copy of the court decision 3 0.53 / 1.59
may 3 0.53
representative 3 0.53
presence 3 0.53
pass 3 0.53
procedure 3 0.53
court decision 3 0.53 / 1.06