- Terms of divorce through the court and through the registry office in Ukraine
- The term for divorce through the registry office in Ukraine
- Increasing the term for divorce through the registry office in Ukraine
- The term for divorce without attendance in Ukraine
- The term for divorce through the court in Ukraine
- How does the consent of the spouse affect the duration of the divorce in Ukraine?
- How to reduce the divorce period in Ukraine?
- Family lawyer in cases of divorce terms through the court and through the registry office in Ukraine
- Frequently Asked Questions to a Family Lawyer in Ukraine
Terms of divorce through the court and through the registry office in Ukraine
On our website advokat-skriabin.com you can familiarize yourself with the topic: “Terms of divorce through the court and through the registry office” and, if you have any questions, seek legal advice from our family lawyers and lawyers who will provide you with legal services in family matters.
The term for divorce through the registry office in Ukraine
The term for a divorce through the registry office in many cases is significantly shorter than the term for a divorce through a court. This is due to the main features of each of the procedures.
Divorce through the registry office becomes possible subject to two basic requirements:
- there is a desire for both spouses (divorce by mutual consent);
- there are no common minor children (order of divorce without children).
Considering these two provisions, it can be concluded that the official divorce is an exclusively formal procedure. That is why its timing is insignificant.
In order to get a divorce through the registry office, you must issue a joint written application. Further, a period of exactly one month is allocated for the spouses to change their minds to divorce. If, after the expiration of this period, the desire to file a divorce remains, then the divorce is registered.
Thus, under favorable conditions, it is possible to make an administrative divorce without children in one month.
It is important to take into account that there are circumstances that prevent the procedure from being carried out within 1 month. Depending on them, the term for divorce through the registry office may increase significantly.
Increasing the term for divorce through the registry office in Ukraine
As mentioned earlier, the period for which you can get a divorce administratively is one month. However, due to certain conditions, this period may be increased.
Circumstances contributing to the increase in the term of divorce through the registry office:
- An incorrectly executed application for divorce by the spouses;
- Transfer of registration of divorce on the initiative of one of the spouses;
- Failure to appear in court for registration without a valid reason.
The term for divorce without attendance in Ukraine
An application for divorce, which spouses must submit to the registry office in case of divorce, has a certain form. Moreover, there are certain requirements for documents submitted without the personal presence of a spouse.
In the event of a divorce without being present through the registry office, the document that the spouse submits to the spouse for submission to the Civil Registry Authority must be certified by a notary. Otherwise, such a document will have no legal force. Therefore, having issued it without certification, the term for a divorce can significantly increase by the time spent on submitting a properly drawn up document.
And given the fact that one of the spouses cannot be present due to absence from the country, the term for divorce increases significantly.
The transfer of registration can also increase the term for divorce. After all, if one of the spouses submits an application for registration later than planned by the registry office, then the procedure will be carried out in more than one month.
This is possible in the event that one of the spouses cannot be present at the registration of a divorce and is forced to take measures to postpone it.
The term for divorce through the court in Ukraine
In most cases, the term for divorce through the courts is longer than under the administrative procedure. This is due to the need to initiate court representatives into the situation that the spouses have. The purpose of the consideration of the case in court is:
- determination by the court of the rationality of the decision made by the spouses to divorce;
- satisfaction or dissatisfaction by the court of the requirements of the participants in the divorce proceedings on a number of issues.
It is these circumstances that impede the passage of a quick divorce through the court, and therefore the period for completing the procedure can be more than one year.
How does the consent of the spouse affect the duration of the divorce in Ukraine?
The joint desire of the spouses to divorce has a significant impact on the term for divorce through the court. In this case, the representatives of the court understand that there is no need to waste time on ineffective reconciliation between the husband and wife, and the divorce through the court takes place for a period of one month.
At the same time, it is important to know that a prerequisite for filing a joint application to the court is an agreement on children, certified by a notary. Thus, by filing a joint application and an agreement on children, the spouses notify the court that all issues have been resolved by them on their own and divorce becomes a formal procedure. In this case, the term for divorce is one month.
How to reduce the divorce period in Ukraine?
The term for a divorce significantly depends on many factors. That is why, upon divorce, many spouses decide to turn to family lawyers for help in order to shorten the procedure.
The services of a lawyer in case of divorce in Zaporozhye will help:
- understand all the intricacies of the upcoming process;
- identify “pitfalls” that can increase the term of divorce;
- find solutions specifically for your situation;
- reach the goal – Fast divorce – as soon as possible.
Family lawyer in cases of divorce terms through the court and through the registry office in Ukraine
To effectively resolve the case on the timing of divorce through the court and through the registry office, you should contact professional family lawyers.
- provide legal advice on family matters;
- will help to determine the best option for solving a family case;
- prepare all the necessary documents;
- will provide legal support for the entire trial.
Our family lawyers will do everything necessary for a quick and high-quality completion of a legal case!
If you do not know how to do the right thing to decide the case in your favor –
write or call our family lawyers!
The first step on the road to success in resolving the case on the terms of divorce through the court and through the registry office is to contact good family lawyers!
If the article “Terms of divorce through the court and through the registry office” was useful to you – like it. We will provide you with the most relevant and useful information in the field of family law, as well as about new changes in the legislation of Ukraine regarding the timing of divorce through the courts and through the registry office.
Frequently Asked Questions to a Family Lawyer in Ukraine
Useful site materials advokat-skriabin.com:
- The procedure for divorce in the registry office
- Divorce through court with children and without
- Court decision on divorce
- Divorce certificate
- The cost of services in case of divorce through the court and the registry office
- State fee for divorce – court fee
- Change of surname of spouses after divorce
- Divorce abroad with and without children
- Divorce from a foreign citizen in Ukraine
dissolution of marriage type of production
divorce certificate online
divorce statement online
dissolution of marriage at the request of one of the spouses
divorce in court
how to find out about a divorce
how to get a divorce certificate
reasons for divorce
divorce online 2021
how much does divorce cost 2021
divorce without the presence of one of the spouses
divorce without the consent of one of the spouses
how to file a divorce in one day
divorce through court
Divorce petition sample
Checked by Victoria on 23.06.21
divorce 39 4.53
deadline 37 4.30
terms of divorce 25 2.90 / 5.81
court 20 2.32
registry office 18 2.09
terms of divorce court 15 1.74 / 5.23
divorce court 14 1.63 / 3.25
family 13 1.51
lawyer 11 1.28
spouse 11 1.28
one 10 1.16
May 9 1.05
divorce court registry office 8 0.93 / 2.79
family lawyers 8 0.93 / 1.86
terms of divorce court registry office 8 0.93 / 3.72
registry office court 8 0.93 / 1.86
statement 7 0.81
procedure 7 0.81
registration 7 0.81
case 7 0.81
divorce period registry office 7 0.81 / 2.44
registry office divorce 6 0.70 / 1.39
month 6 0.70
issue 6 0.70
solution 6 0.70
marriage 5 0.58
question 5 0.58
document 5 0.58
a lot 5 0.58
Checked by Victoria on 05/17/21