- State fee for divorce – court fee in Ukraine
- Court fee in Ukraine
- Calculation of the amount of the state fee in case of divorce in Ukraine
- Who needs to pay the court fee: husband or wife in Ukraine?
- How do I pay the state divorce fee in Ukraine?
- What is the amount of the court fee in Ukraine?
- Lawyer services when paying state fees in Ukraine
- Family Duty Divorce Lawyer in Ukraine
- Frequently Asked Questions to a Family Lawyer in Ukraine
State fee for divorce – court fee in Ukraine
On our website advokat-skriabin.com you can familiarize yourself with the topic: “State fee for divorce – court fee” and, if you have any questions, seek legal advice from our family lawyers and lawyers who will provide you with legal services in family matters.
Court fee in Ukraine
Divorce court fee – the amount that determines the cost of public services that must be paid to spouses for resolving divorce court issues. These services include:
- acceptance of applications;
- receiving complaints to the court;
- delivery of documents;
- making judgments.
Calculation of the amount of the state fee in case of divorce in Ukraine
The amount of the court fee is not constant. Its size depends on the size of the subsistence minimum for able-bodied persons, and therefore the amount of the court fee changes every year.
To determine the amount of the court fee, you need to know the current amount of the subsistence level at the time of filing an application for divorce in court. This amount is determined in January of each year.
The interest rate for determining the court fee for each particular case depends on the issue being resolved. So, in the case of a divorce case, when filing a claim for divorce, it is necessary to pay 0.4 times the subsistence minimum of an employed person.
Considering the example for 2020, the subsistence minimum for January 1 in which is UAH 2270, we determine the amount of the court fee for filing a claim for divorce: 0.4 * 2270 = UAH 908.00
This amount will need to be paid by the spouse for filing a lawsuit for divorce in court in 2021.
Who needs to pay the court fee: husband or wife in Ukraine?
The court fee must be paid before filing a divorce suit. That is, a prerequisite for going to court with a claim is the payment of the court fee.
Based on this, the plaintiff must pay the court fee.
In the filed application for divorce, the plaintiff can indicate a requirement to seize the amount of the court fee from the defendant, or divide it into a plaintiff and a defendant.
How do I pay the state divorce fee in Ukraine?
The court fee can be paid in two ways. At the same time, no matter which method you choose, it is important to have proof of the operation.
- You can pay the court fee through the bank. To do this, you must specify all the necessary details and the purpose of the payment. As a result, you will receive a paper receipt of payment, which must be attached to the claim without fail.
- You can pay the court fee electronically by transferring the amount of the court fee to the bank account of the relevant court. At the same time, having received an electronic receipt, you must print it and attach it to the claim.
What is the amount of the court fee in Ukraine?
If you decide to pay the court fee yourself, you should remember that the court fee is paid depending on the cases in question. So, if during a divorce in a lawsuit the issue of division of property is also raised, then an amount must be paid, consisting of:
- the amount of the court fee for divorce;
- for the division of property.
I would like to note that if the court divides the claims, then the amount of the court fee that was paid is not subject to revision.
Lawyer services when paying state fees in Ukraine
Despite the fact that many believe that in order to pay the court fee, there is no need to turn to a family lawyer for help, I would like to note that even at this stage, some spouses have difficulties.
One of the most common problems that spouses face when paying a court fee is the inability to independently obtain a refund of the amount spent on the court fee, if clearly necessary.
Of course, in some cases there are options for returning the court fee in full or in part, but not all spouses know about this and not everyone is able to take the necessary measures in time.
That is why the help of a lawyer can often be useful not only during the trial, but also at the initial stages of a divorce.
A divorce lawyer will be able to reasonably argue the advisability of filing a statement of claim instead of a joint one, even if a divorce is filed by mutual consent. After all, it is the many years of experience that helps the lawyer draw conclusions that have a positive effect on each subsequent case.
Family Duty Divorce Lawyer in Ukraine
To effectively resolve the case regarding the state fee for divorce, you should contact professional family lawyers.
- provide legal advice on family matters;
- will help to determine the best option for solving a family case;
- prepare all the necessary documents;
- will provide legal support for the entire trial.
Our family lawyers will do everything necessary for a quick and high-quality completion of a legal case!
If you do not know how to do the right thing to decide the case in your favor – write or call our family lawyers!
The first step on the road to success in solving a divorce tax case is to contact good family lawyers!
If the article “State Duty on Divorce – Court Fee” was useful for you – please like it. We will provide you with the most relevant and useful information in the field of family law, as well as on new changes in the legislation of Ukraine regarding the state duty in case of divorce.
Frequently Asked Questions to a Family Lawyer in Ukraine
Useful site materials advokat-skriabin.com:
- The procedure for divorce in the registry office
- Divorce through court with children and without
- Court decision on divorce
- Divorce certificate
- Terms of divorce through the court and through the registry office
- The cost of services in case of divorce through the court and the registry office
- Change of surname of spouses after divorce
- Divorce abroad with and without children
- Divorce from a foreign citizen in Ukraine
about court fees
court fee divorce 2021
court fee 2021
court fee is
legal divorce statement
who pays the court fee
court fee calculator
divorce court fee 2021
divorce court fee 2021
who pays the court fee the plaintiff or the defendant
court fee for pensioners
state fee for divorce 2021
how to pay the court fee
court fee in case of an accident
court fee alimony
Checked by Victoria on 23.06.21
judicial 35 4.48
collection 31 3.97
court fee 31 3.97 / 7.94
divorce 22 2.82
lawyer 14 1.79
pay 14 1.79
family 13 1.66
amount 13 1.66
state 12 1.54
state fee 11 1.41 / 2.82
duty 11 1.41
state fee for divorce 10 1.28 / 3.84
divorce fees 10 1.28 / 2.56
required 9 1.15
pay court fee 8 1.02 / 3.07
size 8 1.02
pay litigation 7 0.90 / 1.79
family lawyers 7 0.90 / 1.79
the amount of the trial 7 0.90 / 1.79
amount of court fee 7 0.90 / 2.69
question 6 0.77
solution 6 0.77
you need to pay 5 0.64 / 1.28
feed 5 0.64
divorce court fee 5 0.64 / 1.92
court 5 0.64
all 4 0.51
Checked by Victoria on 05/17/21