- Divorce certificate in Ukraine
- What is a divorce certificate in Ukraine
- Divorce certificate through the registry office in Ukraine
- Divorce certificate through the court in Ukraine
- Restoration of the certificate in Ukraine
- Family Lawyer for Divorce Certificate in Ukraine
- Frequently Asked Questions to a Family Lawyer in Ukraine
Divorce certificate in Ukraine
On our website advokat-skriabin.com you can familiarize yourself with the topic: “Divorce Certificate” and, if you have any questions, seek legal advice from our family lawyers and lawyers who will provide you with legal services in family matters.
What is a divorce certificate in Ukraine
A divorce certificate is an official document confirming the marital status of Ukrainian citizens after the procedure for state registration of divorce. The legally correct title of this document is “divorce certificate”.
However, the wording “divorce certificate” has gained great popularity among the citizens of Ukraine. That is why in many sources like this article, the document in question appears in a not entirely correct wording.
A divorce certificate is drawn up on a special form of the appropriate form, approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated November 10, 2010 No. 1025. It is stamped by the registry office and signed by the head of the department.
The certificate contains the following data without fail:
- Name of the spouses who dissolved the marriage;
- date of divorce;
- Number of the deed entry on divorce;
- surnames assigned to spouses as a result of divorce;
- the name of the registry office that made the act record;
- the name of the registry office that issued the divorce certificate;
- Surname, name, patronymic of the spouse to whom the certificate was issued.
Divorce certificate through the registry office in Ukraine
In accordance with Article 106 of the Family Code of Ukraine, a married couple has the opportunity to submit an application for divorce at the registry office, provided that there are no joint minor children.
The application that must be submitted is subject to consideration by the Civil Registry Office within 30 days. If the spouses do not change their minds to divorce during this time, the marriage will be terminated.
So, on the appointed day and at the specified time, the spouses must appear at the registry office to confirm their desire to file for divorce (dissolve the marriage). As a result, they receive a divorce certificate, which is a confirmation of the procedure passed.
Divorce through the registry office ends with the issuance of a certificate to the spouses, after which the marriage is considered officially terminated.
Divorce certificate through the court in Ukraine
Divorce through a court has a different procedure. This is due to the need to involve representatives of the judiciary in resolving controversial issues in divorce and confirming the observance of the interests of children in the dissolution of a marriage between spouses.
In order to get a divorce through a court, you must:
- file a joint application (divorce by mutual consent);
- file a claim (divorce without the mutual consent of the spouses).
Regardless of which of these two types of applications the spouse decides to go to court, the divorce proceedings will be initiated.
The trial ends with a divorce decision. After the period given for challenging the court decision, namely 30 days, it comes into force and the marriage is considered dissolved.
In this case, there is no need to obtain a divorce certificate, because the official supporting document for divorce through a court is a court decision.
Thus, we can conclude that if the spouses decide to apply for a divorce, then in the end, not only a certificate, but also a court decision can be a supporting document of the procedure passed.
Restoration of the certificate in Ukraine
Divorce certificate is an important document. In cases where there was a loss or mechanical damage to the certificate, the service of restoring this document is available.
You can do this yourself, or you can ask a lawyer for help. A divorce lawyer will restore the certificate as soon as possible, saving you the trouble of wasting time on resolving this issue.
Family Lawyer for Divorce Certificate in Ukraine
For an effective solution to a divorce certificate case, you should contact professional family lawyers.
- provide legal advice on family matters;
- will help to determine the best option for solving a family case;
- prepare all the necessary documents;
- providing legal support for the entire trial.
Our family lawyers will do everything necessary for a quick and high-quality completion of a legal case!
If you do not know how to do the right thing to decide the case in your favor – write or call our family lawyers!
The first step on the road to success in resolving a divorce certificate case is to contact good family lawyers!
If the article “Divorce Certificate” was useful to you, please like it. We will provide you with the most relevant and useful information in the field of family law, as well as on new changes in the legislation of Ukraine regarding the certificate of divorce.
Frequently Asked Questions to a Family Lawyer in Ukraine
Useful site materials advokat-skriabin.com:
- The procedure for divorce in the registry office
- Divorce through court with children and without
- Court decision on divorce
- Terms of divorce through the court and through the registry office
- The cost of services in case of divorce through the court and the registry office
- State fee for divorce – court fee
- Change of surname of spouses after divorce
- Divorce abroad with and without children
- Divorce from a foreign citizen in Ukraine
divorce certificate online
or a divorce certificate is issued 2021
how to get a divorce certificate 2021
divorce certificate form
state register of divorce
how to get a court decision on divorce
divorce certificate online
divorce certificate 2021
do they issue a divorce certificate in 2021
divorce certificate sample
get divorce certificate online
Checked by Victoria on 23.06.21
certificate 28 4.12
divorce 24 3.53
divorce certificate 18 2.65 / 5.29
marriage 17 2.50
family 15 2.21
termination 12 1.76
divorce 12 1.76 / 3.53
lawyer 11 1.62
solution 10 1.47
document 8 1.18
registry office 7 1.03
submit 7 1.03
family lawyers 7 1.03 / 2.06
question 5 0.74
statement 5 0.74
terminate 5 0.74
court 5 0.74
spouse 5 0.74
Ukraine 5 0.74
legal 5 0.74
given 4 0.59
court decision 4 0.59 / 1.18
termination certificate 4 0.59 / 1.18
divorce certificate 4 0.59 / 1.76
ship 4 0.59
spouse 4 0.59
be 4 0.59
put 3 0.44
may 3 0.44
necessity 3 0.44
turn 3 0.44
confirm 3 0.44
supporting document 3 0.44 / 0.88
confirmation 3 0.44
Checked by Victoria on 05/17/21