- Divorce in another city in Ukraine
- How to get a divorce in another city in Ukraine
- Divorce through court in another city in Ukraine
- Joint application for divorce in another city in Ukraine
- A statement of claim for divorce in another city in Ukraine
- Divorce in another city through the registry office in Ukraine
- Divorce lawyer in another city in Ukraine
- Family Divorce Lawyer Out of Town in Ukraine
- Frequently Asked Questions to a Family Lawyer in Ukraine
Divorce in another city in Ukraine
On our website advokat-skriabin.com you can familiarize yourself with the topic: “Divorce in another city” and, if you have any questions, seek legal advice from our family lawyers and lawyers who will provide you with legal services in family matters.
How to get a divorce in another city in Ukraine
When the spouses consider the issue of divorce with or without children, it often happens that their location does not coincide or they live far from their place of registration and previously registered marriage. Then the question becomes relevant whether divorce is permissible after moving or during the period of temporary stay outside the hometown.
According to the law, if you file for divorce in another city, the procedure will not differ much from the classic case, but there are some peculiarities.
Divorce through court in another city in Ukraine
Divorce through a court in another city takes place in the presence of at least one of two main conditions:
- the presence of common children who have not reached the age of eighteen;
- lack of consent between husband and wife to file for divorce – divorce without mutual consent.
The first thing to do if you decide to file for divorce while in another city is to file an application for divorce through the court and through the registry office. It can be:
- joint (with the mutual desire of the wife and husband to file a divorce in another city);
- lawsuit (divorce without the mutual consent of the spouses).
Joint application for divorce in another city in Ukraine
A joint application for divorce is submitted by the spouses to the court at the place of residence of the husband or wife. If the husband and wife have moved and are in the same settlement, then they can submit a document at their place of residence without returning to their hometown.
Applications for divorce through the court and through the registry office are considered faster than claims, since they do not require additional attention from court officials in order to determine the rationality of a divorce in this case.
However, it should be remembered that in order to submit such a document, it is necessary to have a written agreement between the husband and wife regarding the financial support and upbringing of children. This agreement must be certified by a notary without fail, otherwise the document will not have legal force.
The main negative consequence may be that if a husband or wife changes their minds to divorce during the consideration of the case, then in order to dissolve the marriage, it will be necessary to file a new application (claim) for divorce with the loss of a lot of time and money. After all, the court fee paid when submitting the first document cannot be returned.
A statement of claim for divorce in another city in Ukraine
The statement of claim is drawn up by the husband or wife (plaintiff), who is the initiator to file for divorce. The document must be submitted to the court at the place of actual residence of the second spouse (defendant). That is, being in another city, you can issue it and, using the postal services, send it to the required court.
The legislation provides for factors that allow the plaintiff to file an application for divorce in another city not at the place of residence of the defendant, but at his own place of residence, including:
- the plaintiff’s residence with a common minor child from the defendant;
- medical contraindications for traveling to another city (if supporting documents are available).
Divorce in another city through the registry office in Ukraine
Being in another city, if necessary, to file a divorce in most cases complicates the procedure, since not everyone has the possibility of being physically present. In this case, it will be necessary to take appropriate measures for the divorce in another city to be successful.
- If the wife or husband is unable to file an application for divorce, it is necessary to draw up your part of the document and certify it with a notary. After that, the second spouse, together with his own part of the document, will be able to submit a general application to the registry office.
- If the wife or husband is unable to attend the final stage of divorce in another city with the issuance of a divorce certificate, it is necessary, together with a joint application, or within 30 days after that, to issue a written consent to divorce without being present.
Divorce lawyer in another city in Ukraine
Thus, if the wife and husband decided to file for divorce, then being in another city will not be an obstacle. If the wife or husband is not only in another city, but there is no mutual consent to divorce, then this also does not prevent the person who wants to get divorced to achieve his goal.
All that is required is legal literacy in resolving this issue. If you doubt your competence, then a reasonable solution would be to contact an experienced divorce lawyer who will be able to resolve the issue as quickly and comfortably as possible.
At the same time, a family lawyer can physically be in any city of Ukraine, because having the skills and experience, divorce can be formalized remotely.
Family Divorce Lawyer Out of Town in Ukraine
To effectively resolve a divorce case in another city, you should contact professional family lawyers in Zaporozhye.
- provide legal advice on family matters;
- will help to determine the best option for solving a family case;
- prepare all the necessary documents;
- will provide legal support for the entire trial.
Our family lawyers will do everything necessary for a quick and high-quality completion of a legal case!
If you do not know how to do the right thing to decide the case in your favor – write or call our family lawyers!
The first step on the road to success in resolving a divorce case in another city is to contact good family lawyers!
If the article “Divorce in Another City” was useful for you, please like it. We will provide you with the most relevant and useful information in the field of family law, as well as inform you about new changes in the legislation of Ukraine regarding divorce in another city.
Frequently Asked Questions to a Family Lawyer in Ukraine
Useful site materials advokat-skriabin.com:
- Divorce from a pregnant wife
- Divorce in Ukraine with Crimean registration
- Divorce for IDPs from Donetsk and Lugansk
- Divorce online through the court and the registry office
- Divorce by mutual consent
- Turnkey divorce without the presence of a spouse
- Divorce from children through court
- File a divorce from an imprisoned husband
- File for divorce from a foreigner
divorce through the registry office
divorce in court
how to find out about a divorce
statement of claim for divorce with minor children
termination of marriage
divorce online reviews
divorce in another city
file for divorce at the place of actual residence
how to get a divorce if the husband is in another city
is it possible to file for divorce in another city unilaterally
file for divorce online
you can file for divorce outside the place of registration
how to file for divorce
divorce through registry office
Checked by Victoria on 23.06.21
divorce 37 4.18
city 30 3.39
divorce city 19 2.15 / 4.29
family 14 1.58
file 13 1.47
lawyer 12 1.36
wife 11 1.24
statement 11 1.24
document 9 1.02
or 8 0.90
checkout 8 0.90
family lawyers 8 0.90 / 1.81
question 7 0.79
husband 7 0.79
solution 7 0.79
case 7 0.79
spouse 7 0.79
required 6 0.68
file a divorce 6 0.68 / 1.36
legal 6 0.68
wife or 5 0.56 / 1.13
statement divorce 5 0.56 / 1.13
may 5 0.56
be 5 0.56
child 5 0.56
court 5 0.56
divorce lawyer 4 0.45 / 0.90
marriage 4 0.45
Checked by Victoria on 05/17/21