- Divorce without registration and registration in Ukraine
- Registration in case of divorce through the court in Ukraine
- Registration in case of divorce through the registry office in Ukraine
- Can you file for divorce without registration in Ukraine?
- Where to file for divorce without registration and registration in Ukraine?
- How to file for divorce without registration in Ukraine?
- Divorce without registration and presence in Ukraine
- Family lawyer in divorce cases without registration and registration in Ukraine
Divorce without registration and registration in Ukraine
On our website advokat-skriabin.com you can familiarize yourself with the topic: “Divorce without registration and registration” and, if you have any questions, seek legal advice from our family lawyers and lawyers who will provide you with legal services in family matters.
Registration in case of divorce through the court in Ukraine
When considering a divorce through a court, the registration of the plaintiff and the defendant is of great importance. This is due to the provisions of the Civil Procedure Code (CPC), which regulates the jurisdiction of cases, i.e. gives you an idea of which court to file your divorce papers with.
According to article 27 of the Code of Civil Procedure of Ukraine, dedicated to the jurisdiction of court cases at the location of the defendant, a statement of claim for divorce must be filed at the place of registration of the defendant or at the last known place of his residence.
Also relevant is Article 28 of the Code of Civil Procedure of Ukraine, the provisions of which allow filing a statement of claim in court at the place of residence or stay of the plaintiff, provided that:
- on its maintenance is a child who has not reached the age of majority;
- there is a valid reason why the plaintiff is unable to file an application at the place of residence of the defendant, for example, health conditions.
Registration in case of divorce through the registry office in Ukraine
In cases of divorce through the registry office, registration is also of great importance. The procedure for divorce through the registry office is regulated by the “Rules for the registration of acts of civil status”, which states that the divorce takes place at the place of residence of one of the spouses (Chapter 3, paragraph 5). Thus, the registration determines which registry office should be applied for.
Can you file for divorce without registration in Ukraine?
The Civil Procedural Code of Ukraine and the Civil Status Registration Rules determine the body in which an application for divorce must be filed in accordance with the place of residence.
The husband’s place of residence, for example, can be confirmed by one of two types of documents:
- passport, which indicates the place of registration;
- rental agreement.
It is important to know that a rental agreement can only act as a supporting document if it is notarized. Otherwise, such a document will have no legal force.
That is, without a residence permit in the city where you live, you can file a divorce using a notarized real estate lease agreement.
Where to file for divorce without registration and registration in Ukraine?
The first thing to do is to determine the authority in which you can file a divorce. It can be a court or a registry office, depending on your specific situation.
Divorce through the registry office occurs when two conditions are met:
- an agreement has been reached between the spouses regarding a divorce (divorce by mutual consent);
- a married couple does not have common minor children (the procedure for divorce without children).
In the event that at least one of the above conditions is not met, it will be necessary to resort to the judicial procedure for divorce.
The second is to find out the exact address of the authority to which you need to submit documents.
In case of divorce, it is necessary to determine the location of the registry office at the place of residence of one of the spouses. In case of divorce through the court – the location of the court, at the place of residence of the plaintiff or the defendant, depending on your situation (for more details, see the first paragraph of the article).
How to file for divorce without registration in Ukraine?
In order to file for divorce without registration and registration, you must have a document confirming the place of residence of the husband or wife (real estate lease agreement). This agreement will be supplemented by the main list of documents that must be submitted for registration of divorce.
In case of divorce through the court, you will need:
- divorce lawsuit;
- a copy of the passport of the spouse acting as the husband’s plaintiff, for example;
- a copy of the child’s birth certificate (if any);
- the original of the marriage registration certificate.
In case of divorce through the registry office:
- joint application for divorce of a woman and her husband;
- original marriage registration certificate;
- the original of the husband’s passport;
- the original of the wife’s passport.
To apply for a divorce, it is mandatory to pay:
- court fee (in case of divorce through a court without registration and registration);
- state duty (in case of divorce through the registry office without registration and registration).
These fees are mandatory and are collected from citizens by authorized state bodies for the performance of certain functions. The receipt of payment must be attached to the divorce papers.
Divorce without registration and presence in Ukraine
Divorce without registration has a number of subtleties, not all of which are set out in the public domain. And given that practice does not always coincide with theory, one should take into account possible unforeseen situations when divorcing a husband without a residence permit, especially through a court.
Know, no matter what actions you take during the divorce process, all of them must be supported by the legislative framework. This is the only way to protect your interests. Unfortunately, for a number of reasons, you may face many difficulties when divorcing your husband through court, ranging from the return of documents to the refusal to dissolve the marriage.
Moreover, if your husband, who has objections to divorce, turns to a good lawyer, then the divorce process can be significantly delayed. If you strengthen your desire to get a divorce without a residence permit with the help of a family lawyer, then the likelihood of a quick divorce will increase significantly. The lawyer will be able to react in time to the actions of her husband, which prevent him from getting a quick divorce, and take appropriate measures.
Another advantage of working with a lawyer in Zaporozhye is the ability to get a divorce without personal presence! All you need to do is conclude an agreement that will authorize a divorce lawyer to solve your problem!
Family lawyer in divorce cases without registration and registration in Ukraine
To effectively resolve a divorce case without registration and registration, you should contact professional family lawyers.
- provide legal advice on family matters;
- will help to determine the best option for solving a family case;
- prepare all the necessary documents;
- accompanies the course of the entire trial.
Our family lawyers will do everything necessary for a quick and high-quality completion of a legal case!
If you do not know how to do the right thing to decide the case in your favor – write or call our family lawyers!
The first step towards success in resolving a divorce case without registration and registration is to contact good family lawyers!
If the article “Divorce without registration and registration” was useful for you, please like us. We will provide you with the most relevant and useful information in the field of family law, as well as about new changes in the legislation of Ukraine regarding divorce without registration and registration.
Useful site materials advokat-skriabin.com:
- Which court should you apply for divorce?
- Husband, wife, children before and after divorce
- How to Choose a Good Divorce Lawyer or Lawyer
- Dissolution of a marriage registered abroad in Ukraine
- Errors in court and registry office documents in case of divorce
- How to delay a divorce case in court
- Certificate (statement) on marital status in Ukraine
- Law on divorce in Ukraine
- Procedure for termination of marriage
declaration of divorce without presence sample
dissolution of marriage at the request of one of the spouses
Divorce petition sample
divorce through the registry office
is it possible to file a divorce without registration
do i need a residence permit in case of divorce
divorce in another city
file for divorce at the place of actual residence
how long does a divorce last
is it possible to get a divorce through the embassy
divorce through registry office
divorce 42 4.30
registration 26 2.66
registration 19 1.94
divorce registration 16 1.64 / 3.28
lawyer 14 1.43
family 14 1.43
registration registration 13 1.33 / 2.66
marriage 11 1.13
file 11 1.13
document 10 1.02
husband 10 1.02
divorce registration registration 10 1.02 / 3.07
court 10 1.02
registry office 9 0.92
required 9 0.92
stay 9 0.92
statement 8 0.82
termination 8 0.82
divorce 8 0.82 / 1.64
family lawyers 8 0.82 / 1.64
may 7 0.72
contract 6 0.61
divorce registry office 6 0.61 / 1.23
your 5 0.51
all 5 0.51
plaintiff 5 0.51
one 5 0.51
responder 5 0.51
divorce court 5 0.51 / 1.02
case 5 0.51
legal 5 0.51
rent 4 0.41
gpk 4 0.41